Explore Caribbean culture and fun on an island paradise.
From scenic white sand beaches that are perfect for relaxing to historical sites and duty-free shopping in the capital of Charlotte Amalie, the island of St. Thomas packs a surprising amount of vacation fun into just 32 square miles. Adding to its appeal is a delightful selection of dining options infused with fresh flavors and Caribbean flair.
Arts and Culture
Experience a variety of performances — dance, theater, music and off-Broadway productions — at the Reichold Center, the premier cultural center of the Caribbean. Or enjoy works from local artists and classical music at the Tillett Gardens art center.
Explore a variety of beautiful white sand beaches with lush tropical surroundings. Relax and soak up the Caribbean sun, or enjoy more active pursuits, including snorkeling and body surfing.
Embark on a snorkeling or sunset sail aboard the resort’s own catamaran, The Lady Lynsey, or enjoy one of the many charters available on St. Thomas.
Discover dozens of duty-free shops at Havensight Mall and along the historic streets and alleys of the capital city, Charlotte Amalie.
Climb the historic 99 Steps to take in spectacular island scenery. Sit high atop Drake’s Seat and marvel at the amazing view of Magens Bay and the surrounding islands. Or stroll through St. Peter Greathouse Estate & Gardens and enjoy its lush orchid garden, waterfalls and bird sanctuary.
- Experience musical and theatrical performances at the Reichold Center.
- Shop for duty-free treasures in Charlotte Amalie.
- Challenge yourself with 18 holes of golf at Mahogany Run Golf Course.
- Take a guided mountain bike tour of Water Island.
- Enjoy a sunset sail on the resort's own catamaran.
- Relax with a soothing spa treatment at The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Thomas.
- Climb the historic 99 Steps for spectacular views.