The best South Beach has to offer.
A world of culinary delights, sun-soaked streets, ocean beaches and vibrant nightlife await you. Staying on the 1400 block on the tranquil north end of Ocean Drive, you’ll be within easy walking distance to the best South Beach has to offer.
Catch some rays on Lummus Beach; it boasts natural white sand and clear blue water.
Shopping & Dining
Shop on Lincoln Road, a popular pedestrian mall lined with boutiques, shops, sidewalk cafes & bars.
Dance the night away in Mango’s Tropical Café, one of the hottest nightclubs on Ocean Drive
- South Beach Art Deco District
- Miami Seaquarium
- Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden
- Everglades National Park - Ernest Coe Visitor Center
- Zoo Miami
- Jungle Island
- Fillmore Jackie Gleason Theater
- Colony Theatre
- New World Symphony
- Jet-skiing 0.3 miles
- Sailing 0.3 miles
- Volleyball 0.3 miles
- Tennis 0.8 miles
- Biltmore Golf Course 13.9 miles
- Miami Beach Golf Club 2 miles
- Normandy Golf Course 7.5 miles
- Miami Shores Country Club 10.3 miles
- Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne 13.4 miles
- Miami Beach 1 miles