Why Choose Marriott Vacation Club?
More than 420,000 families are having the time of their lives with the industry-leading Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program, enjoying the consistent quality and service you'd expect from a name you trust — each and every year!
Owners in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations program enjoy:
- Privileged access to more than 50 Marriott Vacation Club® resorts, offering spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens and all the comforts of home; experience our resorts in unforgettable destinations including Las Vegas, Hawaii, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Lake Tahoe, Spain, Thailand and more.
- Guaranteed Marriott quality.
- Access to choose any Marriott Vacation Club resort, any villa, any size, any check-in day and any length of stay. (Subject to availability and reservation window.)
- Ownership includes enhanced vacation options, such as cruises, tours, hotels, VIP weekends, excursions, sporting events and more. Visit the places you've always dreamed of, such as Italy, Australia, Africa, the Caribbean and Alaska.
- Access to hundreds of affiliated timeshare resorts in fabulous destinations such as The Bahamas and Costa Rica.
- Flexibility to bank, borrow or add more Vacation Club Points for longer vacations or to expand your vacation options.
- Dedicated Vacation Advisors who are experts at making your dream vacations come true.
- Award-winning customer service. "Favorite Customer Service," People's Choice Stevie Award — Leisure & Tourism, 2013.
For current ownership prices and details, call 800-983-4231 or request information by completing the form to the right.
To speak with a Marriott Vacation Club representative, please call 800-983-4231. Or complete the form below and we'll contact you within 2 business days.
All fields are required.
Data Protection: Marriott Vacation Club International is part of a global group of affiliated companies (“Affiliates”), and your personal information may be shared among the Affiliates and transferred outside of your country of residence. Personal information that is transferred outside of the European Economic Area is done under data transfer agreements that contain standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission that provide safeguards for such transfers. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time. For more information about the use of your personal information and how to unsubscribe, please review our Global Privacy Statement found here or contact our Privacy Office at email@example.com.