Disclosures Required for Internet & Remote Contracts for Ontario residents and for Distance Sales Contracts for BC Residents
- The supplier of the vacation package is Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International ("MVCI").
MVCI's main business office is located at 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, Fl 32821 (although you are not required to deal with MVCI at this location) and an MVCI representative can be reached at:
- telephone number: 800-782-5410
- facsimile number: 407-903-6330
- email: MVCI Guest Care@vacationclub.com
- The offer made is for a 6 day 5 night vacation package ("Package") in a Kauai Beach Club guestroom.
- The price for the Package available is US$749; this price is inclusive of taxes. A deposit in the amount of US$199 is required, which can be paid with a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
- A US$99 Holiday Surcharge may apply for select holiday date periods¹. Additional nights range from US$149 to US$299 per night. Additional nights are based upon availability. There is a US$99 cancellation fee if reserved dates are cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- The total price for the purchase of the Package is US$749; this amount is paid with a US$199 deposit at the time of purchase. This amount is payable in USD only.
- Payment for the Package can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- The Package can be used to travel for twelve months after purchase date, is based on inventory availability, and travel dates are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. It is recommended that you book your dates a minimum of 90 days in advance.
- Eligibility for purchase of the package requires your attendance at a 90 minute sales presentation during your stay about the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations timeshare club.
- You may cancel a contract for the purchase of a Package without penalty or obligation within (i) seven (7) days for residents of Ontario or (ii) ten (10) days for residents of British Columbia, from the date you receive a copy of the thank you/confirmation letter by email or regular post. If you decide to cancel the contract, you must notify MVCI at the telephone or facsimile number provided above.
- The Package program is available to couples or individuals with an annual income of US$100,000 or more (or its currency equivalent). Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation and its affiliated companies and their immediate families are ineligible for this offer. If married or living together, couples must attend a sales presentation together to receive this offer; individuals may purchase separately. Failure to attend sales presentation can result in the charge of full retail value of the Package. The presentation time and date will be confirmed prior to arrival. A major credit card is required at check-in. Holiday travel is subject to availability. Airfare, transportation, additional expenses and other applicable taxes, if any, are not included with this offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. This offer is nontransferable, and the purchase price is nonrefundable. One offer per family or household; no groups. This offer is subject to change without notice. Cancellation of reservation reschedules within 30 days of arrival, and presentation no-shows will forfeit the Package and the purchase price.
|Easter||3/29/15 - 4/4/15|
|Memorial Day||5/20/15 - 5/24/15|
|Independence Day||7/1/15 - 7/4/15|
|Labor Day||9/2/15 - 9/6/15|
|Thanksgiving||11/25/15 - 11/28/15|
|Christmas/New Year's||12/21/15 - 1/1/16|
|Easter/Spring Break||3/20/16 – 4/1/16|
|Memorial Day||5/25/16 – 5/29/16|
|Independence Day||6/29/16 – 7/4/16|
|Labor Day||8/31/16 – 9/4/16|
|Thanksgiving||11/20/16 – 11/26/16|
|Christmas/New Year's||12/20/16 - 1/1/17|
Please contact MVCI pursuant to (ii) above to correct any errors in your information that we may have.