Disclosures Required for Internet & Remote Contracts for Ontario residents and for Distance Sales Contracts for BC Residents
- The supplier of the vacation package is Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International ("MVCI").
MVCI's main business office is located at 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, Fl 32821 (although you are not required to deal with MVCI at this location) and an MVCI representative can be reached at:
- telephone number: 800-782-5410
- facsimile number: 407-903-6330
- email: MVCI Guest Care@vacationclub.com
- The offer made is for a 5 day 4 night vacation package ("Package") in a guest room at Marriott's Grande Vista in Orlando, FL; includes a $100 Marriott Gift Card. This package must be purchased by December 31, 2013 and travel must be completed 12 months from the time of purchase.
- The prices for the Packages available are US$349 for travel between March 1, 2013 and April 18, 2013 (the "First Travel Period"), US$249 for travel between April 19, 2013 and December 14, 2013 (the "Second Travel Period"), US$349 for travel between December 15, 2013 and April 17, 2014 (the "Third Travel Period"), US$249 for travel between April 18, 2014 and December 13, 2014 (the "Fourth Travel Period"); these prices are inclusive of taxes. All options require a deposit in the amount of US$199 which can be paid with a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
- A US$99 Holiday Surcharge may apply for select holiday date periods¹. Room upgrades range from US$149 to US$249 and additional nights range from US$99 to US$249 per night. Upgrades and additional nights are based upon availability. There is a US$99 cancellation fee if reserved dates are cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- The total prices for the purchase of the Package are US$349 for the First and Third Travel Periods and US$249 for the Second and Fourth Travel Periods; these amounts are paid with a US$199 deposit at the time of purchase with the balance paid in full at the time of travel. This amount is payable in USD only.
- Payment for the Package can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- The Package can be used to travel for 12 months from the date of purchase of the Package, is based on inventory availability, and travel dates are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. It is recommended that you book your dates a minimum of 90 days in advance.
- Eligibility for purchase of the package requires your attendance at a 90 minute sale presentation during your stay for the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations timeshare club.
- You may cancel a contract for the purchase of a Package without penalty or obligation within (i) seven (7) days for residents of Ontario or (ii) ten (10) days for residents of British Columbia, from the date you receive a copy of the thank you/confirmation letter by email or regular post. If you decide to cancel the contract, you must notify MVCI at the telephone or facsimile number provided above.
- The Package program is available to couples or individuals with an annual income of US$100,000 or more (or its currency equivalent). Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation and its affiliated companies, their immediate families and current Owners of Marriott Vacation Club International interests are ineligible for this offer. If married or living together, couples must attend a sales presentation together to receive this offer; individuals may purchase separately. Failure to attend sales presentation can result in the charge of full retail value of the Package. The presentation time and date will be confirmed prior to arrival. A major credit card is required at check-in. Holiday travel is subject to availability. Airfare, transportation, additional expenses and other applicable taxes, if any, are not included with this offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. This offer is nontransferable, and the purchase price is nonrefundable. One offer per family or household; no groups. This offer is subject to change without notice. Cancellation of reservation, reschedules within 30 days of arrival, and presentation no-shows will forfeit the Package and the purchase price.
Please contact MVCI pursuant to (ii) above to correct any errors in your information that we may have.¹
|Easter||3/29/15 - 4/4/15|
|Memorial Day||5/20/15 - 5/24/15|
|Independence Day||7/1/15 - 7/4/15|
|Labor Day||9/2/15 - 9/6/15|
|Thanksgiving||11/25/15 - 11/28/15|
|Christmas/New Year's||12/21/15 - 1/1/16|
|Easter/Spring Break||3/20/16 – 4/1/16|
|Memorial Day||5/25/16 – 5/29/16|
|Independence Day||6/29/16 – 7/4/16|
|Labor Day||8/31/16 – 9/4/16|
|Thanksgiving||11/20/16 – 11/26/16|
|Christmas/New Year's||12/20/16 - 1/1/17|