Discover the Charms of Portugal
Whether you're seeking a scenic golf getaway in the mountains or a city stay teeming with arts and culture, discover your ideal vacation experience in Portugal. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Ownership Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in Portugal. Here's a sample of our most popular options.
Stay at a Luxury Hotel in Portugal
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program offers you many ways to vacation in Portugal, including these desirable hotel options:
Penha Longa Resort
This five-star resort is nestled within a 545-acre national park in the southern Sintra Mountains. Guests are invited to tour the adjacent Penha Longa Palace and historic monastery building, plus take advantage of luxury amenities:
- 5 restaurants and lounges.
- 2 championship golf courses.
- Six Senses Spa.
Fontecruz Lisboa, Autograph Collection®
Located on the city's main boulevard, this contemporary yet classic hotel offers panoramic vistas of Avenida Liberdade and Old Town. During your stay, indulge in fabulous amenities such as:
- 2 on-site restaurants and bars.
- Open lounge terrace.
Praia D'El Rey Marriott® Golf & Beach Resort
This beautiful five-star luxury resort provides a seaside golf getaway just north of Lisbon. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views as well as an enticing array of amenities:
- 2 on-site restaurants and pool bar.
- Acclaimed 18-hole championship golf course.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Health club.
- Atlantic Coast Spa.
Enjoy a Guided Tour in Portugal
Immerse yourself in a sought-after destination by embarking on a guided group tour. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program provides an enticing array of tour options, from family-friendly excursions to upscale trips reserved exclusively for Marriott Vacation Club Owners.
Explore sunny Portugal and discover the country's dramatic shoreline, enchanting countryside and legacy of global discovery.
- Enjoy a 3-night stay in the beautiful resort town, Cascais.
- In Evora, step inside a medieval walled city with Roman ruins.
- Travel to the scenic "Silver Coast," dotted with charming villages and castles.
- Indulge in Portuguese cuisine during an interactive cooking class and two winery tours.
Spain's Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera
Enjoy a true taste of the Iberian Peninsula as you travel from the vibrant streets of Madrid to the scenic landscapes of the Silver Coast.
- Visit the renowned Prado Museum with a local expert.
- Relax in the sun-drenched Costa del Sol.
- Tour Lisbon, including the Moorish Alfama Quarter.
- Enjoy a 4-night stay on Portugal's Riviera.