Indulge in an Escape to Italy
Discover the enchanting treasures of Italy ― from the rich history and culture of Rome and Venice to the wineries of Tuscany and the resort towns of Northern Italy. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Ownership Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in Italy. Here's a sample of our most popular options.
Stay at a Hotel/Resort in Italy
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program offers you many desirable hotel options in Italy:
Courtyard by Marriott® Rome Central Park
Located near the Olympic stadium, a major sport and music events venue, this hotel is only 20 minutes from the Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica. During your stay, you'll enjoy:
- 2 on-site restaurants.
- Fitness center.
Renaissance® Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa
Relax at this recently renovated Tuscan resort, nestled within a 600-hectare estate in Serchio Valley. This classic and elegant Italian retreat features:
- 3 restaurants and lounges.
- 2 swimming pools and whirlpool spa.
- Fitness center.
- A luxurious on-site spa.
Grand Hotel Dei Dogi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection®
Housed in the prestigious Rizzo-Patarol noble palace, this hotel provides the ideal home base for immersing yourself in the enchantment of Venice. Behind the hotel's 17th-century façade, discover lovely amenities such as:
- On-site Italian restaurant.
- Spa in the Lagoon.
- Secret garden.
Embark on a Cruise from Italy
Marriott Vacation Club® has partnered with the world's largest cruise lines (including Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean and more) to bring you the world's most exciting ports of call.
Explore fabulous options such as:
- A 7-night MSC cruise departing from Genoa with stops in Rome, Palermo, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Marseille.
- A 6-night Norwegian Cruise Line cruise departing from Rome with stops in Florence, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona and Naples.
Enjoy a Guided Tour in Italy
Immerse yourself in a sought-after destination by embarking on a guided group tour. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program provides an enticing array of tour options, from family-friendly excursions to upscale trips reserved exclusively for Marriott Vacation Club Owners.
Explore the beauty of Italy during an unforgettable tour featuring the historic cities of Rome and Florence.
- Visit Assisi and the magnificent Basilica of St. Francis.
- Tour a Tuscan estate for a winery tour and tasting.
- Participate in a Tuscan cooking class.
- Savor regional specialties and Italian wines with every dinner.
Treasures of Italy
Watch as the romance of Italy comes to life, from the Italian lakes region to Florence, the "Cradle of the Renaissance."
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride on Lake Maggiore.
- Explore the rugged coast and remote fishing villages of Cinque Terre.
- Visit a winery in the Tuscan countryside.
- Take a boat to the picturesque Isola di San Giulio.
Tuscan and Umbrian Countryside
Immerse yourself in a different side of Italy when you explore the charming small towns in Tuscany and Umbria.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in two restored palaces.
- Visit Florence, the "Cradle of the Italian Renaissance."
- Savor a wine tasting and home-hosted lunch at a family-owned winery.
- Stroll through Siena, a medieval town with one of Tuscany's most beautiful squares.
Rome and the Amalfi Coast
Journey through southern Italy and experience the region's rich scenery, art, culture, food and wine!
- Embark on a guided tour of the historic treasures of Classical Rome.
- Witness the breathtaking scenery of the Amalfi Coast.
- Discover the ruins of Pompeii and explore the temples in Paestum.
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast with a stop in Positano.
Reflections of Italy
Revel in the magic of Italy as you explore the country's medieval hill towns, historic cities and scenic lakes.
- Travel to Rome, Venice, Siena, Perugia and Como.
- Visit the birthplace of St. Francis, Assisi.
- Discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance in Florence.
- Enjoy 2 nights in the romantic city of Venice.
Southern Italy & Sicily
Discover Sicily, the crossroads of civilizations where Moorish and Norman influences intertwine with Greek and Roman ruins.
- Tour Agrigento's Valley of the Temples and the historic hilltop town of Taormina.
- Explore the stunning Amalfi Coast and Sorrento.
- Visit a local winery and agriturismo for a tasting and Sicilian dinner.
- Walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans at Pompeii.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Italy while enjoying multiple-night stays in Rome, Florence, Venice, the Sorrento coast and Stresa.
- Discover the treasures of Classical and Christian Rome.
- Walk in the footsteps of the ancient Romans in Pompeii.
- See Michelangelo's David in Florence's Academy Gallery.
- Visit Locarno, Switzerland, and cruise to Isola dei Pescatori.
For details, call 800-307-7312 or request information.