Disclosures Required for Internet & Remote Contracts for Ontario residents and for Distance Sales Contracts for BC Residents
- The supplier of the vacation package is Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International ("MVCI").
MVCI's main business office is located at 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, Fl 32821 (although you are not required to deal with MVCI at this location) and an MVCI representative can be reached at:
- telephone number: 844-896-3036
- facsimile number: 407-903-6330
- email: MVCIGuestCare@vacationclub.com
- The offer made is for $199 5 Days/4 Nights two bedroom villa in a Frenchman's Cove two bedroom villa ("Package"). Must travel with in a year from date of purchase.
- The price for the Package available is US$199; this price is inclusive of taxes. A deposit of $199.00 is required and must be paid at the time of initial purchase. The balance must be paid in full at the time of reservation and all funds must be paid with a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). The amount is payable in US dollars only.
- A US$99 holiday surcharge may apply for select holiday date periods¹. Additional nights range from US$149 to US$299 per night. Additional nights are based upon availability.
- Travel must be completed by 12/15/17, is based on inventory availability, and travel dates are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. It is recommended that you book your dates a minimum of 90 days in advance.
- Eligibility for purchase of the Package requires your attendance at a 90 minute sales presentation about the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations timeshare club, during your stay.
- You may cancel a contract for the purchase of a Package without penalty or obligation within (i) seven (7) days for residents of Ontario or (ii) ten (10) days for residents of British Columbia, from the date you receive a copy of the thank you/confirmation letter by email or regular post. If you decide to cancel the contract, you must notify MVCI at the telephone or facsimile number provided above.
- The Package is available to couples or individuals with an annual income of US$100,000 or more (or its currency equivalent). Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation and its affiliated companies and their immediate families are ineligible for this offer. If married or living together, couples must attend a 90 minute sales presentation together to receive this offer; individuals may purchase separately. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be used in conjunction with current Marriott Vacation Club Ownership. Failure to attend the sales presentation can result in the charge of full retail value of the Package. Full retail value of Package is $1,049 per night. The presentation time and date will be confirmed prior to arrival. A major credit card is required at check-in. Holiday travel is subject to availability. Airfare, transportation, additional expenses and other applicable taxes, if any, are not included with this offer. Changes and cancelations to any reservation must be made within 60 days of arrival date to avoid a $99.00 cancellation fee. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. This offer is nontransferable, and the purchase price is nonrefundable after ten days from the date you receive a copy of the thank you/confirmation letter by email or regular post. One offer per family or household; no groups. This offer is subject to change without notice. Cancellation of reservation, reschedules within 30 days of arrival date, and presentation no-shows will forfeit the Package and the purchase price.
1 Holiday dates are based upon availability and the Holiday Surcharge is a one-time fee of US$99.00.
Please contact MVCI pursuant to (ii) above to correct any errors in your information that we may have.