Explore an exhilarating array of attractions.
From The Ritz-Carlton Club® and Residences, San Francisco, you can explore the incomparable shopping, dining and culture of the City by the Bay. Just outside the entrance of the building, hop on a Historic Street Car to diverse neighborhoods and iconic landmarks.
Visit one of the city's celebrated museums, including the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the Exploratorium hands-on museum. Or marvel at world-class performances at the San Francisco Opera, the Palace of Fine Arts, and the San Francisco Ballet.
With more restaurants per capita than any other major American city, there's plenty of cuisine to tempt your palate. Indulge in local favorites including sushi in the Richmond district, dim sum in Chinatown and seafood at Fisherman's Wharf.
Enjoy a laid-back evening of music at SFJAZZ or at one of the city's many jazz clubs. Dance till dawn at a vibrant nightclub, or stop by a microbrewery and sample local beers.
Discover the famous Golden Gate Park, home to the Conservatory of Flowers, a Japanese tea garden, an art museum and an arboretum.
Explore an amazing selection of produce, pastries, cookware and gourmet grocery items at the Ferry Building Marketplace. Or head to Union Square, where you'll find an enticing array of department stores and upscale boutiques.
- Walk the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Embark on a Harbor Tour to Alcatraz.
- Discover the perfect souvenir at Fisherman's Wharf.
- Dine on dim sum in Chinatown.
- Go to a Giants baseball game at AT&T Park.
- Wander the produce stalls at Ferry Building Marketplace.
- Explore the chic boutiques in Haight-Ashbury.
- Board a Historic Street Car for a unique view of the city.