A vacation home that feels like home.Marriott’s Grande Vista is a magnificent oasis in the center of Orlando's excitement, with an ambiance as warm and friendly as the Florida sun. As you drive down a private boulevard of tropical beauty, cool waters sparkle at every turn, from the warm, clear waters of five separate pool complexes to a quiet lake where paddleboats beckon. Enjoy a leisurely stroll throughout our grand resort, or explore it with your family on a bicycle built for four.
Exercise & recreation
- Marriott Golf Academy*, a full-service golf school and practice facility and also home to Grande Vista Golf Club- a 9-hole par 32 course and Grande Pines Golf Club- an 18 hole championship course.
- The MarketPlace*: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities; featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- The Grill at Grande Vista*, casual American and continental cuisines; The Grande Cove, refreshing cocktails, Pizza Hut® pizza and pasta, chicken and more; Copa Loca Poolbar & Grill*; the Lighthouse Sweetery, whimsical ice cream parlor and candy shop
- The Spa at Grande Vista, massage and beauty services
- Multiple outdoor heated pools, including a lap pool, children's pool and family interactive water play area, outdoor sauna tower, whirlpool spas
- Lakeside promenade and sandy beach area
- Lighted Har-Tru® tennis courts*, basketball court, nature walk, fitness center*, multipurpose room and aerobics studio
- The Harbour Master* for bike, paddleboat and fishing equipment rentals
- Kids activity center with PlaySmart indoor climbing structure
- Daily activities program for all ages
- Concierge desk with attractions tickets available
- Access to Marriott’s Grande Pines Golf Club, a 7,012 yard, par-72 course located directly across the street
*Location amenity **Additional fees may apply to certain amenities