NewsroomBack to List
Big Deal: Visit Orlando This Spring and Take 40 Percent off Your Stay at a Marriott Vacation Club Resort
ORLANDO, Fla. – February 1, 2013 – Springtime in Orlando, Fla. is filled with warm days, blue skies, world class attractions and incredible Marriott Vacation Club villa accommodations. Whether you desire a long weekend getaway or a longer stay with friends and family, our luxurious timeshare resorts are located just minutes from the major theme parks, golf courses, and world class shopping and dining offering the ultimate vacation experience this spring.
Don’t miss out on this special advance purchase offer. Take 40 percent off when you book and pay in advance from February 1 – February 28, 2013 for stays April 8 – June 30, 2013.*
Your Orlando Marriott Vacation Club villa experience awaits.
- Marriott’s Grande Vista is situated on 164 pristine acres with design features reminiscent of historic St. Augustine, Fla. Spectacular villas overlook a scenic lake surrounded by a 9-hole executive golf course and its acclaimed golf school. The Spa at Grande Vista, multiple pools, kids' splash pad water features and three on-site restaurants are only some of the amenities offered for your enjoyment.
- Marriott’s Cypress Harbour offers a luxurious stay amidst a more natural setting and picturesque landscape. Scenic water view walkways create relaxing journeys that lead to a small island in the resort’s bay. Indulge in a treatment at the Cypress Spa and enjoy daily scheduled activities and on-site dining options.
- Marriott’s Harbour Lake is all about family fun with design inspiration from Key West, Fla. From the resorts 22,000-square-foot miniature golf course to the on-site water playground and pirate-themed pool and kids' ship with water slides, you may spend all your time here.
- Marriott’s Royal Palms and Sabal Palms resorts surround the Orlando Marriott World Center Resort & Convention Center offering guests scenic views of the Hawk’s Landing Golf Club and access to the hotel’s amenities. You’ll find your slice of paradise at any of these Marriott Vacation Club villa resorts.
Guests enjoy all the comforts of home in spacious studio, one- or two- bedroom villas featuring fully-equipped kitchens, separate living and dining areas, multiple televisions, private balcony/patio, washer/dryer and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Orlando resorts offering two-bedroom villas can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Visit bit.ly/WxMYIJ and book this deal today or call 1-800-VILLAS-9 [1-800-845-5279] using promotional code ADP.
*Click here to view terms and conditions.
About Marriott Vacation Club
Marriott Vacation Club is a global leader in vacation ownership with over 416,000 Owners, a diverse portfolio of 54 resorts and more than 11,700 timeshare villas throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Europe and Asia. For more information please visit www.marriottvacationclub.com. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MarriottVacClub and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marriottvacationclub.
Visit Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) for company information.
# # #
Marriott Vacation Club
(407) 513-6969/ email@example.com