NewsroomBack to List
Take 20% Off Your Next Stay at Marriott Vacation Club Resorts Worldwide
August 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. - August 23, 2010 - As summer fades to fall, take advantage of these great rates and pack your bags for a memorable getaway in spacious villa accommodations. Book your stay today at more than 50 participating Marriott Vacation Club resorts offering guests 20 percent off room rates for stays of two or more nights, September 7 through December 17, 2010.
With resorts in some of the world's most desirable destinations from Hawaii to Thailand, the hardest part will be deciding where to go.
- Avoid the crowds of summer and enjoy all that Orlando, Fla. has to offer this time of year at one of the seven Marriott Vacation Club resorts in the area.
- Sink your toes into the warm, sugar-sand beaches in Aruba where balconies offer picturesque views of Palm Beach at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club and Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club.
- Go west to watch the spectacular change of seasons at Marriott's Timber Lodge in South Lake Tahoe, Calif. where guests are mere steps from the Gondola at Heavenly Mountain Resort.
- Soak up the sun at Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort in the heart of the Costa del Sol surrounded by the enduring romance of Southern Spain.
Wherever you go, enjoy all the comforts of home in spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom villas featuring fully-equipped kitchens, separate living and dining areas, multiple televisions, private balcony, washer/dryer and wireless Internet access. Three-bedroom villas can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Reservations must be made for stays between September 7 and December 17, 2010. Book this package today by visiting www.marriott.com/vacationdreams or call 1-800-VILLAS-9.
* Terms and Conditions - Valid for travel 9/7/10 - 12/17/10. Two night minimum stay required. Offer available at participating resorts only. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions may apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
About Marriott Vacation Club
Marriott Vacation Club is a worldwide leader in vacation ownership. In 1984, Marriott became the first branded hospitality company to enter the timeshare industry, adding its signature quality, service and hospitality expertise. In 2006, the brand established a regional presence in Asia-Pacific through the launch of a flexible points-based program tailored to the Asian consumer and after more than 25 years of innovation and evolution, the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations program was introduced in 2010 in North America and the Caribbean. For more information, please visit www.marriottvacationclub.com. For nightly Marriott villa rentals, please visit www.marriott.com. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MarriottVacClub.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR) for company information.