Unforgettable City Escapes
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Ownership Program provides an ever-evolving array of vacation possibilities, including exciting new City Escapes Packages and VIP Weekends.
City Escapes Packages
Owners can now enjoy special 3-night packages that include accommodations, dinner and sensational experiences that define these iconic cities.
New York City
Enjoy the city that never sleeps with deluxe accommodations at the New York Marriott® Marquis*, access to its most notable attractions — and more, including:
- A New York CityPASS for two which includes admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), a choice between Top of the Rock® or the Guggenheim Museum; and a choice between the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise.
- Two tickets for a 48-hour sightseeing hop-on/hop-off tour that includes stops at famous New York City landmarks such as Union Square, Chinatown, Little Italy, Empire State Building, Central Park, Fifth Avenue and many more.
Enjoy deluxe accommodations in our nation's capital at The Mayflower Renaissance® Hotel*, access to the city's most historic landmarks and much more, including:
- Choice of admission for two people to one of the city's most fascinating museums: The International Spy Museum or The Newseum or The Crime and Punishment Museum.
- Two 48-hour passes for the Old Town Trolley tour of Washington, D.C., which includes stops at iconic landmarks such as the U.S. Capitol, Arlington National Cemetery, Smithsonian Museums, Lincoln Memorial, the National Zoo and Georgetown.
- Two tickets to a Moonlight Monuments tour – This narrated night tour will include stops at the Iwo Jima, Vietnam, Lincoln, FDR and WWII monuments, and more.
New Orleans, LA
Enjoy the "Big Easy" with deluxe accommodations at the New Orleans Marriott®* plus all that jazz, including:
- Two tickets for the New Orleans VISITicket 2-Day Power Pass that includes admission to more than 20 top attractions including an Adventures in New Orleans city tour, Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Battlefield Cruise, Audubon Zoo admission, New Orleans Aquarium admission, National WWII Museum admission, admission to Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World, Plantation House Tour at Oak Alley Plantation, French Quarter Phantoms walking tour and many more!
- Choice of two tickets for either a swamp and bayou tour, Hurricane Katrina tour or a nighttime jazz tour.
Enjoy convenient proximity to all historic offerings of the "City of Brotherly Love" with deluxe accommodations at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown®* — and much more, including:
- Two CityPASS® tickets that include the following: The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company, Adventure Aquarium, Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center, Eastern State Penitentiary or Please Touch Museum.
- Two admissions to the Betsy Ross House which tells the well-known and loved story of Betsy Ross sewing the first Stars & Stripes flag.
San Diego, CA
Enjoy deluxe accommodations at the Marriott® Marquis San Diego Marina* in Southern California where you'll explore everything under the sun. The fun includes:
- Two tickets for a sightseeing hop-on/hop-off tour that includes stops at famous San Diego landmarks such as Balboa Park, Old Town San Diego, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Quarter and much more.
- Two tickets for an hour-long professionally narrated harbor tour of San Diego which sails past Seaport Village, Shelter Island, Coronado Island and more.
- Two tickets to the world-famous San Diego Zoo including shared transportation.
From your deluxe accommodations at the popular Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center*, you'll enjoy the perfect home base for exploring the famous landmarks of the "Music City" — and more, including:
- Two tickets for a sightseeing hop-on/hop-off tour that includes stops at all the major downtown attractions; see the stars' favorite hangouts and world-famous Music Row!
- Two tickets for a bus tour of the homes of the rich and famous in Nashville. See the homes of Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, Kid Rock and many, many more.
- Two tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum.
- Two tickets to the Johnny Cash Museum.
Owners with Premier Plus status enjoy exclusive access to special 2- or 3-night VIP Weekends for two — which include upscale accommodations and special perks!
New York City
Get an inside look at life on Broadway during an exciting stay in the Big Apple, including accommodations at the New York Marriott Marquis* and much more:
- Pre-theater dinner for two in New York City's only revolving rooftop restaurant, The View.
- During dinner, the guests will have the opportunity to interact with cast members from the theater production they will be seeing later that evening.
- Two cast members will join guests for dinner at The View.
- Choice of one Broadway show: Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia, Chicago or Once (Friday or Saturday Shows).
From your accommodations at the bayside Miami Marriott® Biscayne Bay* hotel, you'll experience one of the world's hottest cities with an in-depth look at its distinctive lifestyle and culture, including:
- A private tour of Miami, including private transportation.
- A visit to a local cigar factory.
- Mojito-making class.
- Private salsa dance lesson.
- Dinner for two at one of Miami's most popular restaurants.
From the historic Mayflower Renaissance Hotel*, you'll enjoy convenient access to Dupont Circle and explore all the iconic monuments and "must sees" in our nation's capital, including:
- Private tour of Washington, D.C., including private transportation. Sights included: The White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Smithsonian Museums, the National Archives, the Lincoln Memorial, the FDR Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, Georgetown and many more!
- Dinner at one of Washington, D.C.'s most popular restaurants.
- During dinner, a member of the international diplomatic community will join guests for dinner to talk about life in their country as well as how they have adapted to life in the U.S. within the diplomatic community.
- A private, evening horse-drawn carriage ride through Northwest Washington, D.C.
While enjoying the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Spa*, you'll discover how the capital of country music earned the nickname "Music City" — with access to its heralded landmarks and much more, including:
- Behind the Opry Curtain tour with a backstage private tour of the Opry, time in the Green Room, and a special performance viewing from the wings.
- Tickets to that evening's performance at the Grand Ole Opry.
- A 3-hour private tour of Nashville led by a singer/songwriter.
- Dinner for two at the Old Hickory Steakhouse inside the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
*Hotel accommodations subject to availability.
For details, call xxx-xxx-xxxx or request information.
Plus, ask how you can receive a bonus vacation with your ownership purchase.